Monday, May 16, 2016

Transfer 13!

May 9, 2016: Week 80
Area: Aomori

Companion: Kudo Choro

Hey everyone, This is going to be super short, so I'll just give you an update on what's going on!

First of all, it was so good to see you guys over skype and hang out with you for a bit. I cant believe that was the last time I'll see your faces until I see you at the airport in 5 months!

So we got transfers this week and I'm actually headed down to one of my old areas called Izumi, which is right outside of Sendai. My companion's name is Elder Watanabe and he's a pretty new missionary, but that is all I know. I'm also in an apartment with only Japanese elders so I won't being using English for a while! Hopefully I'll survive! It'll be a ton of fun. It's weird to go back to my old area, but I was only there for one transfer so it will be cool to have a redo and see what I can do there!
Well, that is about it! I love you guys! I hope you all have a great week! Talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Nathan Didericksen




No comments:

Post a Comment