Thursday, October 27, 2016

See you all this week!

October 24, 2016: Week 104
Area: Hirosaki
Companion: Livermore Choro

Well, the time is finally here! I can't believe that my mission is actually coming to an end this week! Its weird to describe the feelings you have as it comes to a close. But I just want to say how grateful I am that I had the opportunity to serve in the Japan Sendai mission these past two years. Its been a crazy ride which has pushed and challenged me, but it has helped me learn things that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I love the country of Japan and it makes me so sad that I will have to leave it for a while, but I hope I can come back someday and experience its amazing culture and its awesome people. Thank you for all of those who stuck with me and supported me my entire mission. It sure means a lot to me. 

I'd type more but I will see you all on Friday so I will save it till then. I love you all and thanks so much. Look out because on Friday afternoon there will be an awkward and culture shocked returning missionary coming down the escalator! See you guys soon! Love you guys!

Love,
Nathan Didericksen 長老

No comments:

Post a Comment